ELAN TransFlex telescopic grandstands as a „high-end“ version for Birmingham
Standworks’ new major order goes into its final stage. 7 mobile telescopic grandstand blocks from the ELAN Transflex line with 273 seats each are about to be completed for the fair in Birmingham, UK. A total of 1,911 seats for all types of events are to be handed over to the client on 13 October 2017.
What you see here is about ¼ of the blocks that need to be assembled, so really A LOT of seats.
These double blocks are located at the top of the potential equipment:
- Upholstered chairs with upholstered armrests (with an automatic folding function)
- Carpeted floor
- LED illuminated step edges
- Glass railing with wooden handrails
- Paneling of the grandstands outside with high quality composite panels
- Separate pitch stairs at the back
The whole grandstand system is fully automatic, ie. automatic bypass railing, automatically foldable chairs ………… The grandstand opens and is ready to use at a push of a button.